When you buy technology and lifestyle products online from Becextech you can shop with confidence that we have sourced the top brands of the latest gadgets at the most competitive prices.
The products we sell have been thoroughly tested for quality and reliability before going on the market – but we recognise that things don’t always go according to plan, so we offer you free support during the warranty period on gadgets you buy from us.
We understand your frustration and disappointment when the item doesn’t work or breaks down during the warranty period. We’d like to assure you that we’re as keen as you are for you to have an enjoyable, trouble-free buying experience, and we’ll do whatever we can to resolve any issues that you might have.
Faulty items and how to claim the warranty
If a product doesn’t work when you receive it or breaks down during its warranty period, please contact us immediately. In many cases the issue can be solved quickly and easily by our experienced technical staff, and you may not need to return the product to us for repair.
If online troubleshooting does not resolve the problem, please do contact us and our friendly customer service team will send the return instructions.
Please use the original packaging if possible, and pack the product carefully using foam to protect it from damage in transit. To help us assess your warranty claim we ask you to include these documents in the package:
the invoice that you received when you bought the product; and
a completed Becextech Australia Return Authorisation Card. Please download and print a Return Authorisation Card and complete the form carefully. Describe the fault in some detail, and be sure to include the product serial number (or its 15-digit IMEI number if it is a mobile communications device).
Please be aware that if you forward an item without the required documentation it may be returned to you with a charge of $10.00. If we find that the product is not faulty or is out of warranty, a charge of $65.00 may apply for camera and lenses category and $55 for the rest of the category.
Replacement and repair under warranty
We will replace any product that is considered to be “Dead on Arrival” provided that you have returned it to us in original condition within 7 days. Other products will be assessed and repaired. The time we need to complete repairs depends on the availability of components and software. Once the repairs are completed we will email you to let you know that the product is ready to be collected from our service centre or sent back to you.
Australia's Manufacturer warranty
Some products described in our online catalogue as “AU STOCK” are covered by manufacturer's Warranty, and other products may be covered by international warranties. Becextech Technical Support will let you know how to go about arranging for warranty work on these products.
We want you to be totally happy with your purchase from Becextech, and if there is a problem with a product you’ve bought from us we encourage you to contact us so that we can help.
Standard & Extended Warranty
Please contact BecexTech AU Support (BASS) or email us via Contact Us page for all the rest of the warranty and product support requests.
In the event that you have a warranty claim in respect of a Product delivered within Australia, you will be asked to return the relevant Product to an Australian support centre. The warranties and product support set out in these Terms and Conditions are provided by BXT International Ltd.
1. All goods purchased from the BecexTech Australia Website come with a 12 month standard warranty unless otherwise stated. The warranty will commence on the date you receive the goods.
2. No refunds or replacements will be provided for change of mind, so please choose carefully.
3. Warranties under the Australian Consumer Law are valid from date of delivery and can be claimed from when the failure becomes apparent.
4. To claim under this warranty statement you must provide proof of purchase.
5. The age, price and condition of the goods as disclosed to you, may be taken into account when determining whether warranties apply.
6. The consumer guarantee of acceptable quality, the standard warranty or any extended warranties will not apply if: - you cause the goods to become of unacceptable quality or do not take reasonable steps to prevent them from becoming of unreasonable quality – for example you cause water damage to the goods or drop the goods and break them. - you use the goods in an abnormal manner. - we inform you of a particular fault or the condition of the goods and you still agree to buy them. - This Warranty does not apply:
(a) to consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
(b) to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
(c) to damage caused by use with a third party component or product
(d) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquake or other external cause;
(e) to damage caused by operating the Product outside Manufacturer’s published guidelines;
(f) to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Becextech Australia;
(g) to a Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Becextech Australia;
(h) to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Product;
7. Should your product be defective and you wish to claim under this warranty statement: - Please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible. In many cases the issue can be solved quickly and easily by our experienced technical staff
- If the team are unable to resolve your concerns, you will receive written instructions on returning
the goods for assessment. It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are returned safely.
- If possible, please return goods in the original packaging and with all accessories and pack the
product carefully using foam to protect it from damage in transit.
8. If there is a major failure of the goods, you can elect whether to receive a replacement or a refund.
9. If the failure of the goods is not major and can be repaired within a reasonable period of time, we
may choose to:
- provide a refund
- replace the goods
- repair the goods.
10. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.